- Return Policy
Challenger Streetwear aims to provide quality products and services to our customers. If any of our products are faulty or not as it was described, we will fully refund or exchange the product within 14 days of the customer’s purchase date. The money returned to customers could be in cash or will be transferred into their account, within two weeks of customers returning our product.
- Exchange Policy
Challenger streetwear value customers satisfaction. If our customers are not satisfied with their purchase of a product, or change their mind due to colour, size, or quality, they are eligible to exchange the product within 14 days of the customer’s purchase days of their purchase. They must choose an item (s) which is of the same value/price, as of the item (s) value/price they wish to exchange. For a change of mind, Challenger streetwear won’t refund or give money for the remaining value of the product. In doing so, it must only be exchanged with any of our in-store or online available product (s). Please note for online purchases customers are required to pay for the return postage cost. And the items must be returned unused and in the same condition as the customers had received, including with the tags. In Australia, if a product or service you buy fails to meet a consumer guarantee, you have the right to ask for a repair, replacement or refund. As such the consumer guarantee on products is applicable to our terms or exchange, return and refund policy. More information on the consumer guarantee on products are below;
- Consumer Guarantees On Products
Products must be of acceptable quality, that is:
- safe, lasting, with no faults
- look acceptable
- do all the things someone would normally expect them to do.
- Acceptable quality takes into account what would normally be expected for the type of product and cost.
- match descriptions made by the salesperson, on packaging and labels, and in promotions or advertising
- match any demonstration model or sample you asked for be fit for the purpose the business told you it would
- be fit for and for any purpose that you made known to the business before purchasing
- come with full title and ownership
- not carry any hidden debts or extra charges
- come with undisturbed possession, so no one has a right to take the goods away or prevent you from using them
- meet any extra promises made about performance, condition and quality, such as life time guarantees and money back offers
- have spare parts and repair facilities available for a reasonable time after purchase unless you were told otherwise.
Exceptions To Guarantees
Consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
- got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted.
Rights to a repair, replacement, refund, cancellation or compensation do not apply to items:
- worth more than $40 000 purely for business use, such as machinery or farming equipment
- you plan to on-sell or change so that you can re-supply as a business
- bought as a one-off from a private seller, for example at a garage sale or fete (but you do have rights to full title, undisturbed possession and no unknown debts or extra charges)
- bought at auction where the auctioneer acted as an agent for the owner (but you do have rights to full title, undisturbed possession and no unknown debts or extra charges)
- where the contract is to store or transport goods as part of business activities.